Friday, February 1, 2008

Visual Evidence




Okay, I finally got around to posting these pics. Hope you like them!




This is the wedding cake I did for my cousin Dana.




Here are a few shots of what I did at New Years. Truffles and meringues up top, and pate a choux mousse swans beneath.



The abominable gateau St. Honore


A bavarian deco cake, garnished with chocolate


Hey look, mom, no hands! A successful souffe.



Yikes, here I am getting graded by Chef Walsh.




This is a sugar snowman I made. . .and if I were more computer savy, he wouldn't be on his side.



This is a piece of "puzzle cake." As you can see, the layers are all askew. Kinda neat, eh?

1 comment:

Jay P said...

Ok, I'm convinced. I was visiting in the Phoenix area this week and Liz treated me to one of her desserts. If a picture is worth a thousand words, tasting was worth a million. Thanks, Liz. Yours, Uncle Jay